In the previous module, you learned about the networking technologies that are a core component of any eBusiness solution.
This module will discuss baseline technologies that are essential to the viability of an eBusiness.
- Operating systems
- Systems management technologies
Throughout this module, you will learn the functions of these technologies and the issues to keep in mind when choosing them for your solution. By the end of the module, you will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Define the role of hardware
- Describe the considerations surrounding the adoption and implementation of hardware
- Define the role of operating systems
- Describe the considerations surrounding the adoption and implementation of operating systems
- Describe how systems management products work and affect eBusiness solutions
The next lesson is about the function of hardware and its role in your eBusiness solution.