Direct digital marketing
is marketing through an email address, a web browser or a mobile phone number
Traditional direct marketing was achieved using a postal address of the customer .
Traditional marketing communications are divided into two primary types:
- direct marketing and
- mass marketing.
Direct marketing is a marketing method that uses such things as a postal address of a consumer to send addressable communications
to a target audience.
Direct marketing campaigns
feature calls-to-action that allow marketers to track and measure responses from consumers. The personalization and targeting capabilities of direct marketing have proven effective.
- Mass marketing is a marketing method that broadcasts a message to a large audience.
- The marketing message is not addressable, and is not easily tracked and measured.
- Online marketing is a marketing method that uses Internet tools such as email, search engine optimization and banner ads to send marketing messages to consumers.
- Mobile marketing is a marketing method that allows marketers to send marketing messages to consumers through the technologies found on the mobile device of a consumer .
Consumers opt in to receive messages.
- Email marketing is a marketing method that uses email to send a marketing message to a targeted audience.