| Lesson 4 || Course Material and Course resources |
| Objective || Explore course resources. |
Ecommerce Course Material
Numerous resources are offered with this course that will help you complete it successfully.
You will come across those listed below as you progress through the course.
Resources and Help page
You can find information about the hardware and software options for implementing an e-commerce site on the Resources page.
Throughout this course, you will have the opportunity to review definitions of key terms. These terms are defined in the course glossary.
The terms appear as blue, italicized, and underlined in the lesson text. Clicking a glossary term opens a pop-up window with the definition.
After completing some exercises, you will be required to cut and paste your source code into a text submission box. Copying and pasting is generally easy to accomplish.
In the next lesson, the virtual learning environment will be discussed.
- Describe the major electronic commerce (EC) activities and processes and the mechanisms that support them.
- Define e-marketplaces and list their components.
- List the major types of e-marketplaces and describe their features.
- Describe electronic catalogs, search engines, and shopping carts.
- Describe the major types of auctions and list their characteristics.
Electronic commerce and mobile commerce are evolving, providing new ways of conducting business that present both opportunities for improvement and potential problems
- Describe the current status of various forms of ecommerce, including B2B, B2C, C2C, and mcommerce
- Identify several e-commerce and (m-commerce) Mobile commerce applications
- Identify several advantages associated with the use of e-commerce and m-commerce