This module discussed planning for a successful network architecture.
You should now be able to:
- Identify the team members involved in determining network needs.
- Describe the documents and tools for evaluating network and Internet-related needs.
- Define network architecture and its use.
- Explain how bandwidth is measured and how its needs are evaluated.
- Define the steps to evaluate a networks capacity.
- Define strategies to develop and enhance a network infrastructure.
- Manage risks when dealing with networks and the Internet.