In the previous module, you learned about hardware requirements and how to plan for them.
This module discusses the technical team's communication process with the client and the other team members.
When you are finished with this module, you should be able to
- Describe the role and responsibilities of the technical team.
- Describe the function of the Site Planner.
The list below contains some of the the skills required for successfull client interfacing.
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Preparing the RFP, RFI, Request for Quotation
- Proposal building skills
- The Art of product and services costing
- Qualitative feedback skills
- Customer satisfaction skills
- Re-ordering skills
- Customer [SLA- Service Level Agreement] support skills
- Query Resolution Skills
- Effective time management with the client
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision making skills
In the next lesson, you will learn about the role and responsibilities of the Technical team.