How Content is related to Sales and Marketing
Our content team has to produce content that upsells products to visitors.
Great content on your website could drive more subscriptions and conversions.
We can meet our business goals without focusing on the traditional role of SEO.
All steps in the search and persona workflow can be optimized.
I often here about many of the obstacles that an SEO encounters, and they can make executing an online strategy challenging.
Obstacles in creating an SEO or online strategy
Common objections that you hear from the marketing and development team
- I am not the person responsible for all of this, I just run the marketing department.
- I need to know the keywords my competitor is targeting.
- I need to know what sites are linking to my competitor before I know who to target.
- Is my competition planning to have a social media presence?
- Search engine algorithms change so much that I cannot keep up unless I am a synthetic approximation of a socially interactive human.
B2B Marketing Essential
You are not going to understand every variable before you begin. Implement your plan by demonstrating confidence to your company
- Understand the a) searcher persona workflow and b) create an integrated strategy inclusive of all components.
- Determine goals, define metrics
- Audit your site to best reach your audience. Maximize existing search traffic by optimizing the crawl, index, and search results pipeline.
- Work with the entire team when improving your online business because success requires more than ranking.
To truly capitalize on organic search acquisition that provides long term success in search engines as well as delights your customers and keeps them coming back,
try developing searcher personas that use search data to better understand your audience and ensure a compelling experience from the search box all the way through to conversion.