As you have seen by the information in this module,
computer networking security is a continuing process in which an administrator ensures that information is shared only between authorized users. We discussed the various aspects of overall site security including security risks and solutions.
In this module, you learned how to:
- Describe security risks and solutions
- Describe security measures needed to protect your system and Web site
- Design for system security at the operating system, server, and application levels
- Restrict server and scripting parameters to increase security
- Define encryption methods and describe encryption implementation